Friday, September 16, 2011

Calling all Brides and braids...

Hello everyone. I am sorry for my absence...It has been a BUSY summer for me. Between work and traveling, its hard to find much time for anything else.






I wanted to put the word out there for any brides who's hair I have done for their big day. I have at least a handful of weddings that I am doing in 2012, and wanted some of my own styles to show and have brides possibly reference from. Sooooo, if there is anyway you could send me a picture of your hair from your wedding day, I would very much appreciate it!






There are a couple new things this fall that I have been experimenting with that are fun, simple ways to change your look from day to day. I have started parting my hair more towards the center. I usually do about a 1/2" from the center, and letting my bangs kind of swoop to each side. I wouldn't necessarily do a complete center part because the center isn't always the most flattering for certain face shapes. This look is such a simple way to try some chic, classic styles... I.E. big loose curls and buns.



I have also been really into braids and twists lately, which anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE BRAIDS. Anything that adds a change in movement and "texture" difference to a style, is fun and helps to break up an all curly or all straight do. And you can pull this look of with anything, whether it be beach waves for a day out or a special night out on the town. (the picture isn't the greatest, but it will do for now...)








I also want to put out there for everyone, that as usual, I will be running specials during the month of October for Breast Cancer Awareness, so stay tuned!!



And as always, for questions or comments , you can email me @ hairgoddessblog@gmail.com. I would love to know who reads this!






Happy Fall! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment