Saturday, November 5, 2011

$604 !!!!!!

HAPPY AUTUMN !



















































(PHOTOS ARE ALL FROM THE 'LOOK FOR A CURE' BREAST CANCER AWARENESS EVENT)
For the month of October we all know that it is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Every year, I try to offer some kind of deal to help raise awareness and buying products that donate to their proceeds to finding a cure. This year, I decided I wanted to do more. Really try to do something bigger, where I could feel like I was really helping make a difference in fighting for a cure.

The"Look for a Cure" Breast Cancer Awareness Event was held at the salon on Saturday October 8th. We offered seated massage, PINK nails or toes, Pink clip in extensions (real hair), face painting, Pink rubber bracelets, and had a raffle of 6 different gift baskets filled with products who's proceeds went to cancer foundations. We also had PINK refreshments and PINK decorations EVERYWHERE!!! The event came together seamlessly and I had plenty of help with providing the services... I am lucky to have such great family, coworkers, and friends that wanted to help the day of the event!

I would like to give a huge THANK YOU to everyone that came to support my event and your generosity to donate by having one of our 'pink' services done. Whether you spent $1 or $50, anything helps, & I truly appreciate each and every one of you! I honestly have the best family, friends, co-workers and an AWESOME clientele that showed so much support!! With our 4 hour event on the 8th and our bracelet & extensions sales for the month of October, we raised $604!!!! I will be donating this to the Breast Cancer Awareness foundation, with a letter explaining the event, and will include a full list of every ones name that donated! (which is why Jeff was there taking down every ones info, to make sure everyone that contributed would listed and acknowledged)

Again, Thank you so much for supporting the event and recognizing how important it was to me to make this a success! We had such a great turnout, that this will become an annual event. Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you did this! What an awesome event for a great cause! Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly touched by your generosity. Wish I could have been there - maybe next year? :)

    ReplyDelete